Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's About Time!

Okay, it has been almost a year since I have posted anything on here. That's horrible, I know! And in this past year, a TON of things happened. I am going to try and post about the important ones (well, at least the ones I have pics of).


First of all, we finally bought a HOUSE in June! We moved to American Falls and bought a house that couldn't be better for us if we had built it ourselves! It is in the PERFECT location for us. We sit at the end of a cul-de-sac on a private drive (Clinger Dr. that is), we are surrounded by Casey's fields that he farms, and the way our house sits, we can't see any of our neighbors from our house. So, it feels like we are out in the middle of nowhere, but we have the comfort of knowing if something were to happen we really do have neighbors close by. Anyways, here are some pics of our new house!













Next, I FINALLY graduated from college in May. I graduated with my Bachelor's of Science in Health Education. I currently do not use this degree...as I am working as a lovely receptionist for the hospital at a clinic called Pocatello Family Medicine. Even though I have a job that doesn't pay the greatest and isn't exactly what I went to school for, it has turned out to be a really great job. I get GREAT benefits which kind of pays off for the lack of income that I don't receive and I work with really fun people. Anyways, here are some pics from my glorious graduation day!




And FINALLY, the best news for last! We are going to have a BABY! We are going to have a little GIRL and she is due sometime around January 4! I am 26 weeks along and I have tried to get pics of my progress over the weeks. However, my camera died after my 18 wk picture and I didn't get new batteries until about week 24. Sorry for the loss of progress, but you will see just how much I changed from 18 wks to 24 wks! Here are the pics!

We are VERY excited parents-to-be!

Here I am at 26 weeeks (about 6 1/2 months along)

25 weeks


25 weeks again (side view)



18 weeks ( I told you there was big change from 18 to 25)!



16 weeks (about 4 months along)
Well, there you have it! A short update to a lot of things that have happened in the past year. I will try harder to keep this thing updated with pics of my pregnancy!

4 comments:

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

THAT'S THE CUTEST BABY BELLY I EVER SAW!!! I love the new table and the crib too! Exciting exciting can't wait for the little girl.

Lusk Family said...

Its about time you post that belly! I am so happy for you and Casey! Do you have any name picked out yet?!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Congratulations! I now have 6 friends that are pregnant (including you).... The time can not come soon enough for me! You are such a cute pregnant girl! I am so excited you updated! CONGRATS!

Lusks in LOVE said...

FINALLY!!! You are one hott mama! I can't believe we are going to have babies!!! AHHH!