Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

For Mother's Day this year, we started the day with breakfast at our house with Seth and Hai, and Jerome and Tina! It was so fun, we just relaxed and hung out. It was finally nice enough to go outside for awhile so we did! The babies liked it, but then Ali fell asleep (so did Grandpa Rawhide)! I got a card from Ali (and Casey) and a flower pot that Tina made for both me and Hai that was from the babies. You will see pics below, it was super cute! After breakfast, we went up to IF to see my parents. My dad's birthday was yesterday so we celebrated it as well on Sunday! We had a bar-b-que and just relaxed! It was an awesome day and the best first Mother's Day ever! I promised I would post pics from Mother's Day, so here they are! There are few random ones too!

This wasn't Mother's Day, but she just looked so dang cute we had to take pictures!


This was the flower pot I got from Ali...it says "I love my Mommy" on one side, and "Heart Ali" on the other!

Grandma Suzy and Ali on Mother's Day!



Casey, Grandma Tina, and Ali!


Beau and Ali sittin by their presents to us mommies!


Our cute lil family on Mother's DaY!


Happy Mother's Day to me! I am so happy to be a mom, it is the best thing ever!


Me and my hubby...even though he's scruffy I still love him SO much and I think he is the best!


Seth, Hai, and lil Beau on Mother's Day!


3 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Oh she is so Cute Andrea. And Happy First MOthers Day to YOU :)

tina said...

What cute pictures! I just love those babies! Love their parents too!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

HEy, Whats your address? I lost your phone number so I cant text you :)