Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ali Noel Clinger

Yes, I know- I am the world's worst blogger! Ali is going to be 3 months old next week and I am just barely posting about her! The main reason I don't blog often is because I really have no clue what I'm doing...as you can probably tell!

Anyway... Ali was born Dec. 27, 2009 at 1:42 AM.
Everything went SO well, only 6 hours of labor and about 25 minutes of pushing! She was 7lbs 4 oz and 2o inches long! We love her SO much and it is SO much fun being parents! Casey is such a good dad! I love seeing him with her, she is already a daddy's girl!

She has grown and changed so much since she was born. She is a CHUNK now! At her last appt about 2 weeks ago she weighed 12lbs 2 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. She keeps growing...horizontally, and not so much vertically...uh oh! It's okay, she is healthy and we love her!

As for an update on the Clinger family-we are doing awesome! Casey is such a hard worker and such an amazing husband and dad! I am so lucky to have him and even luckier that I am able to stay home with my amazing baby because of him! Life is so good and I have never been happier! Being a wife and a mother is the most amazing and rewarding job I have ever had!

The following pics are in no particular order (mostly because I can never get them to post in the order I want them). So here we go...pictures of Ali:

This one is of me and the babe right before church! I love her boots, and I don't know what's going on with her headband but she looked cute!

This is my FAVORITE picture of Ali...she is so happy all of the time and this pic shows off her amazing smile!
This is just a great picture of her chunky cheeks!


I'm not really sure what she's doing in this picture, but I just think she is cute!




And once again...just another cute pic! This pic and the last one were both taken on her blessing day- and yes she is in different outfits because she tends to blow out of her diaper a little too often!


Amanda took some AMAZING pics of Ali when she was 2 weeks old and here are a few of them!
(I don't know why the first 2 are smaller, but you get the point)!











This is Ali and her cousin Beau (Seth and Hai's baby)! They were born 5 days apart and they are SO much fun. We love him to death and can't wait to see these two grow up together. They are going to be best buds!


Well, that's all for now. I will try to post more often but I make no promises!
















































































































1 comment:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

SHE IS SO CUTE! Im so happy youre having a good time and can stay home with her! How lucky!